Dialogue is the most effective way of resolving conflict
- Tenzin Gyatso (14th Dalai Lama)
Do you avoid speaking up because you feel nervous or uncomfortable about the idea of conflict?
Do you find it easy to say what’s on your mind, and then regret what you said, or what they said, later?
Whatever your previous approach, this 4 Step Introductory Guide to NVC will help you to :
- Gain renewed clarity and confidence
- Reduce the risk of disconnection and damage control
- Radically increase your chances of being heard
- Inspire collaboration and willingness in others